Rob McEwen Interview Highlights
(Apr. 21st, 2011)
- agrees he was off on $2000 by 2010, still thinks we’ll see $2000 by end of 2011 and $5000 gold in a few years
- all paper currencies will move lower.
- McEwen has 30% silver exposure currently.
- interest rates could go very high before negatively impacting gold price
- jewelry demand pulling back but replaced with investment demand, originally Precious Metal ETF’s were created to offset jewelry demand, never predicted how successful they would be.
- the trend is up for PM’s but not in a straight line.
See here for full article and video clip from BNN.
Clip from CNBC on Apr. 25th, 2011.