Max Keiser Interview with Endeavour Silver CEO
- during a bull market precious metals compete with paper, during a bear people move back to precious metals.
- central bankers are net buyers, especially in the far east.
- India moving from gold to silver due to high prices.
- pure silver producers only affect 25% of yearly silver production
- the pure producers are the only ones that do and can react to silver demand.
- in 2003 12% of silver production went to electronics, today it more like 45% of silver production. (includes solar)
- In 2003 there was negative monetary demand for silver, today 178 million oz is monetary demand or 17% of the silver market