Posted by rahrens_1 on June 25th 2012 at 12:44 pm
An interesting read out by LEAP/E2020 which has put out an alert that they, like Martin Armstrong, see Sept/Oct 2012 as nasty time economically. Below is the items they see affecting us between now and Sept/Oct 2012.
“Four Middle Eastern geopolitical factors and three economic and financial elements are involved at the heart of the coming shock:
1. Iran/Israel/USA: The war too far will really happen
2. The Assyrian bomb: the Israeli-American-Iranian match put to the Syria-Iraq powder keg
3. The AfPak chaos: the US army and NATO, hostages in an exit from an increasingly difficult conflict
4. The Arab Autumn: the Gulf countries swept away in the turmoil.
5. United States: « Taxargeddon » will begin from summer 2012 – The US economy in free-fall by autumn
6. Major bank insolvencies due in September-October 2012: The City-Wall Street version of Bankia
7. The untenable irresponsibility of QE in summer 2012 – the US, British and Japanese central banks out of the game ”
See full article here.